Tuesday, April 03, 2007

"Mary wasn't a virgin"

Flickr Queen is probably not at all an overstatement. I have admired her creativity for some time but I probably have never commented on her images before.

This one drew me in. It is good photograph, although may be not the best from her. The title certainly caught my attention.

Many people seem to agree with my thoughts expressed in my "God's Billboard" entry on this blog. I am not religious but I do admire people who truly believe. I just despise those who only want others to believe that they believe.


Back to the photo. The tension from her hands creates an attraction to the red flower in the center of the picture. Overall, the lighting is very well done and the red colors make the entire image dramatic.

[Edit]: The owner has chosen to remove access to the static image referenced here. But the image is still available by clicking the image above.

No comments: